Jenny Wang is a senior associate lawyer in the Trust & Estates division at the Jeffrey M. Verdon Law Group, LLP.
Ms. Wang, CPA, JD, LL.M. in taxation, earned undergraduate degrees in Business Administration and Economics from University of California, Berkeley, and brings a wealth of experience in representing taxpayers before the IRS and Tax Court, and international tax planning while at Grant Thornton. She will be working in the income tax planning, estate planning and asset protection group.
Ms. Wang speaks two dialects of Chinese and will be assisting foreign nationals who seek to immigrate to the United States and perform the appropriate planning before seeking their green cards and other immigration status.
Areas of Expertise
- Litigation Sensitive Asset Protectionism / Planning
- Estate Planning
- Tax Defective Trusts
- Estate Freeze Transactions
- Family Estate Planning Valuation Discounting
- Life Insurance Planning
- Strategies for the Deferral & Elimination of Gift, Income and Capital Gains Taxation
- Born in Shanghai, China; admitted to the California Bar, 2013.
- Education: University of California, Berkeley (B.S. Business Administration, B.A. Economics, 2006); Loyola Law School (J.D., LL.M., 2013)