Lindsay Cigler serves in the firm’s trusts and estates group assisting the firm’s affluent families and business owners.
Ms. Cigler earned her Juris Doctorate (J.D.) from Pepperdine University School of Law in Malibu, California. Ms. Cigler’s curriculum at Pepperdine consisted of a wide range of transactional and litigation courses, including an advanced course in tax policy. During her time at Pepperdine Law School, Ms. Cigler worked summers for the City Attorney of Pasadena and the Pepperdine Legal Aid Clinic. After graduating in 2014, Ms. Cigler worked as a law clerk and an independent contractor attorney. She joined Jeffrey M. Verdon Law Group, LLP, as a comprehensive estate planning associate in January of 2015.
- Born in Chagrin Falls, OH; admitted to California Bar, 2014.
- Education: Pepperdine University Seaver College (B.A., Public Relations, Concentration in Psychology, 2011); Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D., 2014)
Areas of Expertise:
- Litigation Sensitive Asset Protectionism / Planning
- Estate Planning
- Tax Defective Trusts
- Estate Freeze Transactions
- Family Estate Planning Valuation Discounting
- Life Insurance Planning
- Strategies for the Deferral & Elimination of Gift, Income and Capital Gains Taxation