Arthur L. Jones, III is a tax attorney in Jeffrey M. Verdon Law Group, LLP’s Newport Beach office, where he focuses his practice on taxation and comprehensive estate planning for individuals, including offshore and international finance and tax planning.
Mr. Jones is well-versed in estate and income tax planning, including preferred partnership freezes and family limited partnerships. In addition, Mr. Jones has experience working with various types of trust structures such as charitable lead annuity trusts and asset protection trusts.
Mr. Jones earned his Masters of Law (LL.M.) in Taxation from the University of Miami School of Law. Prior to joining Jeffrey M. Verdon Law Group, LLP, Mr. Jones was a review attorney for Holland & Knight, LLP.
Areas of Practice
- Estate and income tax planning
- Preferred partnership freezes
- Family limited partnerships
- American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar, Tax Section, EMI Social Media Manager
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- Article: Jones, A. and T. Treece 2018. 2018 Ullman Year in Review. Florida Bar Tax Section Bulletin
- LL.M., Taxation, University of Miami School of Law, 2017
- J.D., Florida A&M University College of Law, 2015
- B.S., Florida A&M University, 2010
- State Bar of Florida