Dear Friends, Colleagues, and Clients,
I invite you to join me, September 20-27, 2020, on an all-inclusive luxury cruise aboard the Crystal Symphony through some of the most historic areas in the world. You will follow the ancient footsteps to the Acropolis, explore temples and monuments that were built to honor mystical gods, and discover medieval ports and scenic landscapes that were once coveted territories of the world’s most powerful empires.
As we sail, you will explore the global economy, investment opportunities, and strategies to build wealth and produce safe, steady income…plus learn the lessons of history in the ancient world of Greece and Rome from John Prevas, one of the world’s foremost experts. The Grand Tour provides a captivating itinerary, visiting several of the most spectacular and historical places in the world.
You’ll be enriched financially and intellectually as we travel together, learning from the following expert speakers:
- Mark Skousen, Editor, Forecasts & Strategies, “How to Be Your Own Private International Investor”
- Jeffrey Verdon, Tax and Estate Planning Specialist, “Secrets of the Uber Rich for the Rest of Us”
- Valerie Durham, MFA, Dance Artist, “Art, Music and Dance of the Gods”
- Jo Ann Skousen, English Professor and Author, “Oh Say, What is Justice? A Survey of the Ancient Philosophers”
- John Prevas, Renowned Historian and Author, “Are We Rome? Parallels Between Athens, Rome and America”
Join me for this intimate cruise to the cradle of Western civilization. Please visit our website and use priority code “HYCET” for all the details on the itinerary, packages, experiences and more. We look forward to having you join us and a small group of friends on this unforgettable journey!
Jeffrey M. Verdon
Please contact Kathryn Weber, firstname.lastname@example.org (949) 333-8152 with questions.
For more information about any of the information discussed in this Client
Alert, or any other income or estate tax planning or risk mitigation planning assistance, please contact the: Jeffrey M. Verdon Law Group, LLP at email@example.com or 949-333-8152.