Jeffrey Verdon is Managing Partner of Jeffrey M. Verdon Law Group, LLP. He has been practicing law in the areas of taxation and comprehensive estate planning since receiving his Masters of Law (LL.M. Taxation) from Boston University in 1979.
Mr. Verdon was named by Goldline Research as one of the “Top 10 Most Dependable Lawyers of California for 2008.” He specializes in estate, trust and income tax planning, and asset and lifestyle protection planning for high-net worth clients across the United States.
Mr. Verdon was a Fellow and Senator of the distinguished Isle of Man-basedOffshore Institute, a professional body that is dedicated to the education and training of competent practitioners in offshore and international finance and tax planning, and to improving the professional standards of those who dispense professional advice in this field. He is also one of the founding members of one of the earliest and most distinguished publications on comprehensive estate planning, Jacob’s Report on Asset Protection Strategies.
In addition to his practice, Mr. Verdon is a highly sought-after speaker in the areas of taxation and estate planning. He regularly lectures aboard luxury cruise ships, and at top Investment Conferences Internationally.
- Born in Miami, Florida, July 24, 1954; admitted to California Bar, 1978
- Education: Woodland University, Van Nuys, CA (B.S.L. 1974; J.D. 1977); Boston University (LL.M., Taxation 1979)
- Business Law, Brooks College, 1977-1978
- Fellow and Senator, Isle of Man-based Offshore Institute
- CEB “Asset Protection Planning,” panelist 1995-1996