Dear Clients, Colleagues, and Friends,
Our firm is pleased to announce that, along with a distinguished panel of asset protection professionals, I will be part of the faculty at the 40th Annual Notre Dame Tax & Estate Planning Institute on the Notre Dame campus in South Bend, Indiana on November 13-14, 2014.
The agenda concerns the civil and ethical considerations for domestic and overseas asset protection planning. The workshop, “Asset Protection Due Diligence: What Lawyers Must Do To Protect Themselves,” will review fraudulent transfer transactions and provide essential tips, including our Asset Protection Audit Checklist, to assist other practitioners who counsel clients on asset protection strategies.
Topics featured this year at the Notre Dame Institute address:
- Concerns for increasing income and estate tax issues, even for families with a net worth below $10M;
- Issues for individuals and families exposed to the estate tax because of the high exemptions;
- Income tax planning techniques that clients can use immediately;
- Protecting the elderly from scams and exploitation;
- Income tax consequences of debt cancellation, foreclosures, and debt restructuring; and
- Financial products and planning techniques needed to understand and evaluate tax and financial advantages offered as well as their limitations.
For more information on this event, or if you wish to register to attend,
click here: Notre Dame Institute