Dear Clients, Colleagues, and Friends,
Due to overwhelming demand by people who are not able to come to the office for Writing Emails That Get a Response, Elizabeth Danziger has added a webinar on April 13, 2016. The in-person program remains on April 5, 2016.
During the presentation, you will learn:
• Techniques to grab your reader’s attention with every subject line
• How to engage your reader’s interest in every email
• Strategies to persuade the recipients of your email to respond promptly
In short, you will find out how to get readers to understand what you want and act on it promptly, so that your business will prosper.
About the presenter:
Elizabeth Danziger is the author of four books, including business writing text Get to the Point!, originally published by Random House. She has taught business writing for 28 years throughout the United States. Satisfied clients include: Sullivan & Cromwell, NixonPeabody, CohnReznick, PragerMetis, Rentech, Netapp, Starwood Hotels, Pacific Mercantile Bank, WindCreek Hospitality, Brighton Collectibles, Southern California Edison, and many others.
“I loved this presentation. I especially want to apply the Three Ps, using the subject line wisely, and knowing whether email is the right medium.” — Manager at Brighton Collectibles
The program includes:
• Training in writing emails that get a response
• PDF of training handouts for use as a reference
• Extensive opportunity to ask questions during the presentation
• Customized individual review of one email, sent to the instructor within 30 days of the program
• Unlimited questions for the instructor within 30 days of the program
For in-person program on April 5, 2016:
Save $100 on her program if you register by March 15!
For live webinar on April 13, 2016: